Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Two Shorts

I'm actually surprised at how well I held up in VT. But if I have perfected anything as a mother it is functioning of little to no sleep. At least I found a good way to put that skill to work this past weekend ;-) I figure I got about 3 hours worth of sleep from 3:00 am on Saturday morning until 10:00 pm on Sunday night. I've been sleeping pretty well the past few nights and haven't managed to get up at o'dark thirty to run, although I did drag myself out the door yesterday at 6:30am for a 3 mile run around the block. I felt a bit off and rather rusty after 4 days of no running, little sleep and a lot of sitting around. This morning was a complete fail, so I went out this afternoon for another 3 miler. It was hot and humid, but the legs felt decent, so hopefully things are coming around.

No comments: