Friday, November 22, 2013

Early Three

Up and out before it was light this morning. The sky was a bit too dark for a sunrise spectacular, but there were a few nice lines of gold, pink and deep purple along the horizon as I turned for one last look from the top of the powerline hill before the last stretch home. A nice, easy three to start the day.

Of course, lest you think the morning was all tra la la happy go lucky, I came downstairs from my shower to find that there cat poop in the corner (what is up with that?!), and then later when Sam and I went upstairs to get her dressed and teeth brushed, she came running into the bathroom, without any clothes on since she was starting to get herself dressed, and said, "Mommy, mommy, I was bending down to get socks out of the drawer, and thought I had to fart, but instead of a fart, a little poop came out! It's on the floor. Not on purpose like the cats, it was an accident! I didn't touch it. Come see." *sigh* [She is not a kid who poops on the floor, ever, and the whole thing was all so genuine, that I tried to just not make a big deal of the whole thing, and honestly, I really do think that she really thought she just had to fart.] So, never believe that the day continues on in the same manner as that peaceful morning run :-) Life is never that simple or tranquil around here. Ha!

No comments: