Sunday, September 22, 2013

NC Fun

I've currently been up for 17 hours and it's only 8:45 pm. 3:45 am is not a happy wake up time. With the silly "not sleeping after a long run" thing, and the fact that I knew I had to get up at an ungodly hour, I was awake for half the night. I've since gotten a 2nd wind, but I spent the vast majority of the morning feeling pretty exhausted. Add in the traveling, and well, you get the picture :-) But we made it to NC without issue, and spent a few hours after we arrived playing at Pullen Park and the farmer's market in Raleigh before heading to my parent's house. Sam had a blast in the park, riding the carousel, playing on the playground, riding the train and perhaps getting the biggest grins of the day, riding on the toy boats. She was a great traveler and in very good spirits all day long, despite being pulled from her bed at 4:30 am. She even had enough energy to race around after dinner tonight on the golf course, playing in the sandtraps and jumping in the puddles. I swear, if I could figure out how to harness her energy, I'd make millions!!

On the playground at Pullen Park

Glam shot

On the carousel

Train ride

Ringing the bell on the boat

Driving the boat

Sandtrap fun

Yup, raking the sandtrap in a tutu :-)

Jump!

Look at those toes!


This is just so Sam. Love the hair flip as she drives off - ha!

No comments: