Friday, September 16, 2011

Running at Dawn

I was up and out the door by 6:00am this morning, the sky slowly taking on a soft pink hue as the sun rose. It was only 46 degrees and a bit breezy, so I dare say I was even a bit cold as I ran along, but I won't complain about that after all the hot and humid weather we had this summer. In fact, I rather enjoyed the fact that I was wearing gloves and a long sleeve shirt :-) Gotta love the crisp fall air!

I ran the short Highland Green loop, and just have one more 3-miler on tap for tomorrow morning before it's all systems go at Pisgah on Sunday!

3 comments:

Scout said...

Go Danielle! This is great 50K weather : )

Sparkplug said...

Thanks Val!

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Super excited for you this weekend. Should be awesome weather and perfect crisp atmosphere! Have fun!