Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Big Deal!

No Big Deal!

Most of you have probably seen this video on Facebook, but just in case, here is a cute little video from last night of Sam saying her latest phrase - "no big deal." I love it :-)

As for me, today's miles finally felt like no big deal again, which was nice. Sam has been feeling a bit off with the first cold of the season, so while she was up a few times in the night, she did sleep in until 7am. With that, we were a bit rushed this morning, but I did manage to sneak in a quick 5 miles on the Highland Green loop before heading up to work. It's easy to push the pace on this loop once you hit the roads through the Highland Green community, but since the legs felt good, I did so without intending to. Hopefully this means that the rest I took last week did its job!