Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crazy Morning

We were up a little before 6am, Sam yelling "Down, down, down" and "No nite nite!" to me as I implored her to go back to sleep. Fine. Downstairs we went, to color and eat toast. And then a quick change and out the door I went a little before 7am to get in a short 3-mile run. It was a glorious morning, sunny and crisp, with the thermometer reading on 58 degrees! Hurray for fall! I got back in time to take a brief shower and then have Sam passed off to me so that Ryan could get to the Brad for course markings. A bit of banana bread (gotta make sure the prizes taste good :-) ), and then Sam and I loaded ourselves and all the necessary books ( :-) ) into the car so that we could go to Kristen's. Kristen nicely agreed to watch Sam for a few hours so I could get to work and Ryan could do what was needed for the Bruiser. Thanks Kristen! I left Sam happily playing with Morgan, and somehow I'm sure she is having lots of fun! I think I might have gotten to work with about 10 seconds to spare, but I made it :-)

1 comment:

mindy said...

Fall is definitely on it's way - what a great morning!