Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow!

We got our first real snow of the season yesterday, with about 1" falling. Just enough to truly make it look and feel like winter outside! I didn't have a chance to get out and frolic in the snow though, simply due to scheduling and Sam's short nap, but Ryan toughed out his temp run in a midst of the wind-swept squall and said I wasn't missing anything :-) Ha! However, I did take the opportunity this morning after dropping Sam off at daycare to sneak in 3 miles. Running through the snow on the powerlines and in the woods was fun, the snow was light and fluffy, but on the roads where it had been packed by cars and such, things were a bit slick. Felt good to get out, and I think I can safely say that the knee pain is a non-issue at this point. Hurray!!

No comments: