Friday, December 24, 2010

Fun in the Snow

Yeah snow!

This is fun!


On the move

Hi there!
We drove down to Ryan's parents yesterday afternoon after the snow had stopped. As we drove south, there was less and less snow on the ground, but we were happy to see that there was a bit out behind the house. We wanted to take Sam out to play! :-) This morning, Ryan headed out for his long run, and then after I had put Sam down for her nap, I headed out for my own run. I had mapped out a 5 mile road loop, which wound me through some nice neighborhoods and made for some fast running. I think it was likely 0.1 or so short, as I finished it in 38:30. I was pushing a bit, but I don't know that I was pushing quite that much!!

Then after lunch, we suited Sam up and walked out back so she could play for a bit in the snow. She was fascinated, and spent quite a while just sitting on the ground, pushing the snow around with her mittens. What fun :-)

We're looking forward to Christmas day with Sam and the rest of the family tomorrow. I think she'll likely be just as interested in the wrapping paper, bows and bags as she will be her gifts, but regardless, it will be fun! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Scout said...

Wow! Smokin' fast : ) And super cute pics. Merry Christmas!