Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shopping is Way More Tiring Than Running!

My Christmas present from Cordelia was an extra day off this week. Perfect! Up until this morning, I did not have any of my Christmas shopping done, so I certainly needed the time. I had grand plans for the day. The list was long. I scurried around, to this shop and that, picking up this and that. I do not like to shop. And I felt pressure to get most, if not all, of the shopping done. Ugh. In between, the shopping and wrapping and shipping, I did get a much-needed haircut and snuck over to the Commons for a 3 mile run in the late afternoon before picking Sam up at daycare, but other than that, it was go go go. I had really hoped to get in a longer run, but I literally ran out of time and daylight. And man, am I tired! Shop till you drop indeed :-)

No comments: