Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick Evening Run

I took the past two days off, as Ryan was up at work overnight and Sam has been feeling a bit under the weather with a summer cold meaning she was in bed early both evenings and a B.O.B. run was just not meant to be. So, this evening I was determined to get out. There was a gentle breeze blowing, and it was a beautiful evening to be out. Unfortunately, I didn't quite have the umph I would have liked, and cut the run short at 3 miles. Ah well. I'm not going to beat myself up (today, at least) for running 2 miles less than planned. I should still be able to finish off the week with some decent mileage, as Ryan and I are planning on a morning run at Bradbury tomorrow. I have to get in at least one lap on the Breaker course, after all! Then on Saturday, we'll head up to Baxter. It's unusual for me to have four days off in a row in the height of summer, so I'm definitely looking forward to these next few days :-)

2 comments:

pathfinder said...

It's going to be a great weekend for hiking!!

Scout said...

Have fun!