Monday, July 5, 2010

Bounce Bounce Bounce

The temperature hit 92 degrees here today. That is just too hot. However, I wasn't out running/hiking the Baldface loop like Ryan, Chuck, Jamie, Jim and Erik, so I at least stayed cool inside! Sam and I had a fun day together while Daddy was out torturing himself in the woods with the guys and had a nice road trip to Gorham to visit with Kristen, Rob and Morgan for a few hours this afternoon. I should have gone running after Sam went to bed tonight, but was feeling tired and hungry and unmotivated to go out and run in the 80+ degree heat at 7pm. So instead of reading a running recap, you can watch Sam jump around in her bouncer like a maniac instead :-) Such fun!!

5 comments:

pathfinder said...

Well it look like Sam has the plyometrics down which is great trining ofr hill and speed runs. I think I should get one of those bouncy things to help my speed work.

pathfinder said...

sorry about the post 4th of July fingers.....my mind was spelling right but my fingers apearantly were not listening too well.......
Correction----training, for

Scout said...

love the happy squeals!

Scout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparkplug said...

Ha! I love the idea of an adult-sized bouncer! Sounds fun :-)