Friday, April 2, 2010

Bright and Sunny

The title reflects both the weather and my mood this morning. I was feeling better, and was even feeling rested, as Sam had only woken up twice (at 12 and 4) and then slept until 7am before she was up for the day. Hurray! (Yes, this is what makes me happy at this point!) Ryan was nice enough to watch Sam and get a start on the morning chores while I headed out into Highland Green for a 5 mile run. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. The powerlines and the puddles along the back road had dried up, and it was nice to be out for a run on such a nice morning.

Sam had another good day at daycare today - it makes me happy that she is settling in so nicely and is doing so well. That being said, she isn't eating a lot while she's there, but she's at least taking in a bit, which is better than the one boy they told us about who literally refused to eat anything during the 8 hours he was at the daycare for his first 2 weeks! Yikes! Of course, this means she is even more excited to see me when I get home so that she can eat :-) And I know she'll get there.

I don't have any new photos of her from the past few days, but I'm sure I'll have a few to post on Sunday evening - we're planning to try solids that morning, and then we're having Easter dinner with my parents, Kristen and her family later in the afternoon. Should be a fun and exciting day!

1 comment:

Scout said...

What an upper of a post!