Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beautiful Morning

It was a beautiful morning for a run! I managed to squeeze in 3.25 miles to bring my total for this week to 34 miles. While this is not big mileage for my ultra-running friends, for me it is a pretty good week, and the most I have run in a week in over a year and a half, so I'll take it! Even better, I have felt really good all week, and am looking forward to a good 15 miler tomorrow morning. Thanks to Mom and Dad for agreeing to watch Sam again so I can run while Ryan is off tromping through the mud and puddles at the Mud, Muck & Moose trail race over in Bartlett, New Hampshire!

While I wanted to post about my run this morning, what I really want to post are some of the adorable photos taken by my parents while they've been here this month. Thursday night I downloaded the over 500 photos (!!!) they have taken since April 1st, and culled them down to around 100 (still !!!). Here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks:


Hugs from Mommy


Nanie and the kiddos. Smiles all around (after about 10 takes!)


Cousins


Mom, can I have some of your banana?!


On the slide


Chatting :-)


Fun with Pip!


Tired Gigi


Nanie and Sam

No comments: