Saturday, April 3, 2010

6:36

...and I was out the door. There was a low fog encompassing me as I ran along. No one was stirring within our complex. I could hear the robins, phoebes, chickadees and sparrows chirping, and heard a woodpecker tapping away at one of the trees along the Highland Green road, but couldn't see him. I was in 'go' mode as I needed to get back in time for Ryan to pick up Jeremy (of Atayne) and get over to Pineland for the Trail Monster Saturday morning run. I had had every intention of getting out right at 6am, but Sam woke up so I fed her before I ran out the door, meaning I was a bit behind. But no matter, I got in my 3 miles, and with it, somewhat salvaged the week's mileage, bringing it up to 20. Not quite what I had hoped for, but hey. It was a nice quiet morning to get out, and I was back in time for Ryan to pass off Sam and head on out for his run - phew!

No comments: