Friday, December 18, 2009

Cold and Icy

I got out this afternoon for a 3 mile run in the Commons. As always, thanks for Ryan for taking Sam for a bit while I run! I figured the woods would shield me a bit from the wind that was whipping around outside, and it's also a nice change of pace to run in the woods instead of heading across the street. The Commons gets a lot of use, and the trails had been packed down by myriad skiers, walkers and dogs. This translated into the trails being sketchy, uneven, ankle-turning and icy. I felt like I was running a million miles an hour, when in fact it meant that I was running at 10:07 pace. Ah well. It was a nice afternoon run in the woods!

And for those of you who want to watch Sam squirm and wiggle around, here is a video that Ryan put together from a few clips taken in the past week. Enjoy!

Samantha - December 2009 from sn0m8n on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Scout said...

Love the squirmy girl!