Thursday, December 17, 2009

Big Girl

We've moved a new baby item downstairs. Sam is probably slightly too small for it and doesn't quite have the neck control, but she really, really loves to hold her head up and sit up like a big girl. So, we figured, why not? So, here she is, all smiles in her BebePod.


Big girl

In other news, it was 6 degrees when I woke up this morning. Brrr! Winter is here! Sam and I were up at the gallery both today and yesterday, so I didn't get any running in. I'm still trying to get myself into the routine of going up to work with her, and haven't quite managed to make the leap to getting up to run before going to work yet. Luckily, we're only open part-time through the winter, so I'll have more days at home to get my runs in. So far, having her up at work with me makes for a tiring day, but it's been going pretty well. And it helps that everyone is happy to see a smiley baby when they walk in the door :-)