Friday, April 21, 2017

Last Full Day of Vacation

Well, it's official, I am tired out ;) It's been a fun and busy vacation week, and we are so lucky to be able to spend this time down here with Mom and Dad. It has been a blast!

Got up this morning and ran the same loop through the neighborhood and along the berm as I ran yesterday, except in reverse. It was muggy out and I was admittedly feeling a bit sluggish after not sleeping well last night, so although I wanted to get in some speed, my legs weren't super willing ;) But another 6 miles with some good wildlife sightings one again, so I'm not complaining too much.

Then it was off to the beach to enjoy the warm and sunny day. Sam spent a fair amount of time in the water and had some fun building a sand castle with Neenie. Not a whole lot of shells to be found today but two other jellyfish washed up on the beach. A fun way to finish up a great week!







No comments: