Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pain in the A**

Headed out this morning for a short run around the block. I was treated with a lovely glowing light on the horizon as I ran up along the quarry ridge, and spent a 1/2 mile running with one of the women who I often see running out along the Highland Green Road. I caught up to her and we started chatting. Always nice to meet another friendly runner. Got in four miles, but it was not the nice, relaxing run I was hoping for. My right hip/butt was extremely tight, and thinking further about how the tightness is radiating/feeling, I'm sure it's my piriformis, which I've had issues with before. I will be taking the rest of the week off to stretch and roll and work on my leg. I am not happy with this at all, but I know taking the time off now is better than really injuring something and having to take time off later in the game.

No comments: