Thursday, October 8, 2015

XC

Sam had her second XC meet yesterday. It was a beautiful fall afternoon complete with blue skies, changing leaves, sunshine and a flyover by a bald eagle and a Pileated woodpecker. She had her biggest fans there to cheer her on and did great! We are so proud of her! 

Team selfie :)

Pre-run

Happy runner

All smiles

On the walk-through

Half mile runners being goofy

Silly kids

Beautiful day, Royal River Park

Hi there!

Movin!

Across the bridge

Done!

Sam and four of her biggest fans :)

---
Side note: this morning's run was done at 6:30, because, well, I only had three miles to run. I ran the powerlines, enjoying the pastel sky and the brilliant foliage popping on the trees. I spent time envisioning myself running happy and strong this weekend. I am ready!!





No comments: