Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Aglow

The sky has been aglow the past two mornings on my runs. The clouds were alight with neon pink, even if the photos don't show it, and the golden early light hitting the autumn trees and the winterberry bushes was just gorgeous. So happy to be back out there! Ran a mellow three miles yesterday morning along the powerlines. Felt fine with no aches or pains, just a bit sluggish, which I suppose is to be expected.













This morning, I headed out to run around the Heath. Another beautiful sunrise and a nice 4.3 miles. As I was running along the bog bridges along the Heath, the sky was alight with orange but here was no good spot for a photo. So pretty though.



The plan is to keep the running easy and unstructured for the rest of the year, adding on mileage slowly and just enjoying it. Sounds like a good to me :)


No comments: