Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall

Fall: Oh man, this time of year is beautiful! The colors are really popping now. I love it . I promised I wouldn't run for two weeks so I won't but I am planning in getting out tomorrow morning for a walk along the river. I am feeling pretty good and this time of year is too good to skip!

Fall: Sam had her final regular season XC meet yesterday. Poor kid got jostled at the start and fell, meaning she took up the rear coming up the first big hill. It was a small field but she did manage to pass two kids back. Despite the fall, she seemed to have fun out there and shook it off well! Proud of her for getting back up and keeping going. That is always a hard thing to do, in a race and in life.

Beautiful day for a XC meet

Up the hill

Focused

Happy girl :)






No comments: