Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Morning Four

It's been a busy week in our house with Neenie and Pippi in town, and this morning, Sam must have been making up for all the energy she's been burning, as she slept in until almost 7:20 pm. She was in a cheery mood, but even on a good day, if I want her to have breakfast, actually brush her teeth and hair, etc, it means at least 45 minutes to an hour before I can get her out the door. So, after dropping her off at daycare, with a bit less time on my hands than anticipated, I decided to just head out for a quick 4 mile run. I ran the short Highland Green loop, adding on an extra loop up the road, along the edge of the Heath and back by the Quarry, to get in an extra mile. It was a bit dreary and damp out, but I felt pretty good and was able to move along fairly decently. Hopefully I'll be able to get in a slightly longer run tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments: