Friday, July 6, 2012

R is for...

...red cardinal seen in the bushes.
...red eft rescued along the roadside. (Yes, Jeff, I know you're going to say he is poisonous and I shouldn't have picked him up, but I couldn't help myself! I promise I didn't lick my hands after holding him :-) )
...raspy sounding cough after swallowing a bug. Ugh!
...ran 3 miles at 8:30 pace - fastest I've run in a long while!
...rackin' up the miles! Ha! Managed 20.25 miles this week - most miles run since the week of TARC back in April. Ouch!
...rattled (just ever so slightly) at the thought of leaving Sam for the first time overnight but nonetheless...
...really looking forward to a fun weekend with friends at Jamie & Kate's wedding!

3 comments:

sn0m8n said...

Couldn't think of any other Rs?

middle.professor said...

red efts are poisonous. You shouldn't have picked him up.

Annie said...

R is for ramping it back up! So glad for you!