Friday, July 27, 2012

Heath Loop

I woke up again not feeling so great, stuffy and foggy, but on the other hand, I did manage to get 7+ straight hours of sleep, so that is a good thing! No wake-ups from Sam, and no tossing and turning and waking up and not going back to sleep for me either. Hurray!

When Sam woke up, she told me: "I moved to the floor to sleep (I had placed her comforter on the floor next to the bed after Wednesday night's incident of her falling off the bed) and then I got up and got back into bed, all by myself! I didn't come into your room. I stayed in my room, like I'm supposed to." I have no idea when she got out of bed and lay on the floor, whether it was when she was still in the process of falling asleep after bathtime or in the middle of the night, but whatever. I didn't have to deal with it, and she was smart enough to get back in bed herself. She also understood that she needed to stay in her room, so I'm not complaining!

After I dropped Sam off at daycare, I headed out to run around the Heath. I didn't have the energy for a longer run, so yet another change of plans. Oh well. The air was heavy, a light rain was falling, and the bog bridges were slick, but it was a nice run in the woods and good to get the blood flowing. Think I can run this cold out of me?!

No comments: