Thursday, June 21, 2012

Melting

Turns out Sam has yet another ear infection. Sigh. Poor kiddo. Back on antibiotics and probably in line for tubes at this point. Sigh #2. At least she should feel better after a few more doses of antibiotics. As for me, I got out for a short three miles this morning at 7am. It was 75 degrees. I felt like I was melting. Foot felt fine during the run. Surprisingly though,it felt a bit achey before the run, maybe from the shoes I wore to work or maybe the toe/calf raises I did as part of my exercises last night? Planning on a day off tomorrow and a run on Saturday but I will certainly be monitoring things closely just to make sure I'm headed in the right direction.

1 comment:

Jeremy Bonnett said...

Glad to hear things are going OK. Sorry about the rest of the household though...