Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stone Cat Results

The results from Stone Cat have finally been posted!

Looks like my official time was really 4:13:37. I came in 35th overall (out of 160), and was the 7th woman. Last year, I think my time would have put me in 3rd, but oh well. Guess too many fast women came out to run this year :-) But no matter, I'm still happy with the result!

Congrats to Valerie for winning her age group!

In other news, it's been a rough few days for us in the Team Snowplug household. A deer ran into Ryan's car on his way home from work on Sunday night. He is OK but the car is now in the shop for a while. Sam was a disaster on Sunday and Monday, which meant none of us got any sleep, especially Sunday night when she was up from 3:00 until 5:00 crying inconsolably. Poor baby. It is so tough to feel like we can do nothing to console her. She was drooling like crazy, wanted nothing to come even close to her mouth, and in general was an unhappy, cranky mess. I am hoping all her remaining teeth are coming in at once. I really do not like this teething stuff! Luckily, I'd already planned to take this week off from running, as I in no way had the energy to do anything other than survive these past few days! Ah well, this too shall pass. Right?! :-)

No comments: