Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Frosty

This morning I had to run out and start up the car so that the windshield would be defrosted by the time I loaded Sam up for daycare. Brrrr. I was undecided about whether I should run or not when I got back home. I am feeling 100% better than I was feeling last Wednesday, but I'm definitely still a bit congested. I really want this cold GONE by Saturday! So the question was: Rest? Or run? Would one or the other be better? Or would it not matter? In the end, the running won out. I headed into the sunshine, my breath puffing out into the crisp, cool air, the hoar frost on the powerlines crunching beneath my feet, the grass shimmering with a thick layer of frost. The three miles may or may not have done much for, or against, my fitness, but they sure did a lot for my mental state! :-) Only one more run left until Stonecat. I am nervous, but am really looking forward to it!

No comments: