Friday, September 3, 2010

The Sky was Pink

I headed out this morning for a short run right as it was getting light. There was a low-lying fog all along the powerlines and the sky was already hazy, despite the early hour. As I hit the Highland Green Road, the sky was a brilliant pink. Pretty. That might be the only saving grace of this hot, humid, hazy weather - nice sunrise and sunsets!

That's pretty much all there is to report on this morning's 3 miler, so to add a little interest to this otherwise boring post, I thought I'd share an adorable video (thanks to Katy for posting it on Facebook!) called "Simon's Cat in a Box." It is sooo Gigi! :-) Love it.

5 comments:

Blaine Moore said...

Isn't that just about every domesticated house cat? Gave me a chuckle.

Scout said...

Thanks, I'd missed Katy's posting of the video. I spent lots of time watching the rest of them on YouTube!

Sparkplug said...

I know, what's it fun, and yes, I guess all our cats are alike, aren't they!? Definitely made me laugh :-) I looked at a few of the other videos, but thought the "in the box" one was the best!

Scout said...

I liked the "fly guy" just as much. Scooter would do the little chatter to the birds that Simon's cat was doing at the fly. And the only time Scooter's voice was loud was to show off his kill.

Sparkplug said...

Valerie, OK, that one is pretty funny too ;-)