Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday Five

Wow, was it hot and humid yesterday! I guess summer wasn't quite ready to disappear yet! It made for a pretty sweaty run yesterday morning before work. I headed out onto the powerlines to run the 5-mile Homeplace loop. Unfortunately, my silly left leg is still tight. UGH! I am feeling pretty down about that. I'm planning to take this week pretty easy, with lots and lots of stretching and rolling, in the hopes to alleviating the tightness. I think I'll also be putting in a call to my friend Shannon to see if she might come out of retirement to give me a good massage to loosen things up. With "easy" in mind, we're heading to Bradbury for a nice walk this afternoon after lunch. Ryan wants to check out a loop for one of the snowshoe races he's organizing for this winter, and I'm sure Sam won't mind a little time in the baby backpack plus some time at the playground either! Although it was pretty grey this morning, things are brightening up out there, and it will be good to get out in the woods with Ryan and Sam for a bit!

No comments: