Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No Running Today

No running today, as Ryan is over in New Hampshire for work and I'm on Sam duty. I could probably take her out in the B.O.B. for a run on smooth pavement at this point as she is really quite strong neck-wise, but I'm just not sure I'm ready to try it on my own yet. So instead, I'll treat you to some recent photos. Sam has really taken a liking to the activity mat we got as a gift from my sister Kristen, and loves to wiggle around on it, batting at all the toys that are attached to the arches above the mat. She smiles and squeals and has a blast, staying entertained on the mat for long stretches at a time. She also has found her hands, and is getting a bit more coordinated about actually getting them in her mouth.


Swinging at the toys


Fun times on the mat


Double fisting! :-)


And here is cute shot of Ronnie and Gigi cuddling :-)

4 comments:

pathfinder said...

Awesome colors with the matt contrasting the mobile ....kind of reminds me of my young days as I was a teenager in the psychedelic late 60s and early 70s.......I think I even double fisted back then....of course there was a beer in each hand.

Jamie Anderson said...

Dude, that looks like the set of the Teletubbies! Baby paradise, I'm sure!

Sparkplug said...

Yes, seriously psychadelic and Teletubby colors :-)

mindy said...

Yay Sam!! I need need a Sam fix, I haven't seen her since she was 2 weeks old!