Friday, April 17, 2009

So Full

I am so full. We met Nate and Shannon for dinner at Pedro O'Hara's, the local "semi authentic American, Irish and Mexican cuisine" joint. It was quite tasty, but I really didn't need all the food I ate. Luckily, I at least got in a run today, which may have helped me burn a few of the 1000s of calories I just consumed. I headed to the Commons this morning and did the out-and-back for 4.5 miles. I was hoping to do 6, but just wasn't feeling it. Nothing major, just a bit off. I'm planning to take tomorrow as a rest day, and am looking forward to a long (for me, for now) run at Pineland on Sunday morning! Unfortunately, tomorrow I am missing what sounds like a great fun run, put together by Jeff - Blackstrap Heaven. If only my boss and wife weren't headed to Florida tomorrow, and leaving me in charge for the week at the gallery! And if only I was really in charge and could shut down on a Saturday.... Ah well.

2 comments:

middle.professor said...

What is "authentic" american-irish-mexican cuisine? Doesn't sound as good as the authentic Boston (dunkin donut) - Vermont (maple frosting) - North Carolina (bacon) cuisine that snowman brought this morning!

Sparkplug said...

Such a ridiculous slogan for a restaurant! And yes, it sounds like I really missed out on Snowman's delicious maple frosted bacon covered donuts!!