Friday, April 3, 2009

Foggy and Soggy

Yesterday actually turned into a beautiful day, but alas, I did not get out to enjoy it. So, I was up and out the door this morning for a run in the fog instead. I headed across the street (again! I seem to be stuck on this loop...) for a 5 mile run. Once I got across Rt. 201 and onto the powerlines, the fog and light mist enveloped me and it was quiet. I felt good trucking along, and to mix things up just a bit, instead of adding the extra to make it a true 5 miler on at the end, I took the path out to the Cathance River Ecology Center in the middle of the run. I wanted to check out how the single track trails around the Center looked. And they looked pretty good - still some snow, definitely, but things are clearing out. There will be bare ground and a whole lot of mud to stomp through soon!

No comments: