Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mellow 5

Out the door at 6:30am get in a run on the powerlines. Not much of excitement, but it was a nice morning and I felt pretty good. There were tons of birds flitting in and out of the bushes.

Tomorrow morning I'll be at the gallery at 6am hanging our upcoming exhibition, so likely no run for me, unless I get inspired to run in the evening. I'll probably throw my running stuff in the car just in case. You never know...

I am hoping to get in one long run this week before we head off on our grand adventure into the 100 mile wilderness on Sunday. That means Friday is likely the best bet, as Saturday I'm sure I'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get everything organized, tidied and together before we leave. I'm thinking 15, but that definitely means a pre-dawn start. You'll have to check in on Friday to see if I manage it!

No comments: