Saturday, September 27, 2008

Burn After Reading and Hurricanes

We never go to the movies. But Snowman really wanted to see Burn After Reading, it was playing at Brunswick's groovy independent movie theatre, the Eveningstar and we are home this weekend with plans for a lazy wake-up tomorrow. So why not?

I am not a movie critic so my analysis will be short and sweet: Sick, very sick, but incredibly funny. Some seriously dark humor. A bit of violence. I laughed out loud more than once. And of course, the cast was great.

In other news, Maine is having it's first hurricane warning in 17 years (Yes, 17 years. Way to go Maine!). It's currently raining quite hard. Tomorrow's run might be a bit wet. Than again, Monday's might too. But I guess they don't cancel marathons if it's raining so either way, we'll be out there running.

1 comment:

Jamie Anderson said...

Great movie! We saw it last weekend and I really enjoyed it. I have to see it again, I suspect it's one of those flicks that gets funnier the more you watch it.