Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sam's Week and Saturday Running

Sam's been having a great time with my parents so far this week. I am sure there are more photos in existence but in the meantime, here are a few highlights 😃







Looks like fun to me!!

This morning, I headed out a little before 7:00 am for a run out into the Cathance. I thought I'd go early to beat the heat but in doing so, I got all the humidity 😂😆 69 degrees, 94% humidity and a dew point in the high 60s = one soggy Sparkplug! Saw three deer, one snowshoe hare, one frog, and sadly a number of deerflies too but they weren't terrible. With all the rain we've had the past week, the river is flowing nicely again which is always good to see, and found a few patches of ripe blueberries along the powerlines in the last stretch. Lots of slick roots and bog bridges from the rain and humidity too, but really, it was a pretty nice morning to be out. Came home soaked but happy to have gotten the miles in and have my legs feeling good! (10.1 miles)







No comments: