Wednesday, August 31, 2016

In Between

We headed home Monday afternoon and spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking, doing laundry, going grocery shopping and resting. It was an early night for all of us, as we were all tired out, but somehow I still slept like crap. What is up with that? Ah well. Tried to sleep in a little bit at least, but wanted to get my run done in the morning, not to mention the cats were circling around my head begging to be fed ;), so I finally headed out around 7:00 am. Ran out into the Cathance. Nice morning but still a bit humid, as it often is early in the mornings. Saw two deer in the field and then rescued a little red eft from the roadside on the return trip along Highland Green Road. I haven't seen many of these guys this year it seems, but when I do, they always make me smile ;)


A nice seven miles for the morning, then onto a haircut and some school shopping for Sam, plus a trip to the farmer's market and Target. Sam says, I thought this was supposed to be a mellow day? Ha. Does she not know me? ;) All packed up and ready to roll for camping trip #2 today!

No comments: