Thursday, August 25, 2016

6-5-7

Monday I slept in, still tired from the weekend. Tuesday, I headed out around 5:45 and ran six miles on the cart paths. Lovely cool morning. Had a fly-by from a Pileated Woopecker between holes 6 & 7. Neat! Felt good.

Wednesday, it was cool again and I had the chance to catch most of the pretty sunrise as I ran the loop around Highland Green. Did a workout with 10x 1:00 on/1:30 off in the middle three miles. Happy with the overall pace.

Our resident toad ;) 

Thursday, I ran the 7 mile loop in the Cathance but backwards this time. Nice morning but humid. Saw a cute little raccoon along the Heath in the semi-darkness. He scampered up a tree and then peeked around the corner to look at me before running off into the woods. Fun sighting.




















Morning light on the Cathance




















Heath


No comments: