Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fresh Snow

More snow last night. Probably 4" or so, all nice and fluffy. I knew I was going to be out on snowshoes for my back-to-back runs tomorrow and Saturday, so I figured I would go without this morning, although honestly, I probably should have just gone out on the snowmobile trails with them. Instead, I slogged my way across the powerlines to Highland Green Road, and although the roads weren't completely plowed, it was nice to be able to at least open up my stride for a few miles and even *gasp* run one mile at just under 9:00 pace. Ha. Just went out and back on the pavement as the back dirt road hadn't been plowed at all. Nice, moderate temps and no wind, with a bit of snow still falling throughout the run. Ended up with 4.9 for the morning.


No comments: