Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Early Morning Snowmobile Trail Run

Happy running thoughts:

- I headed out at 6:00 am, and didn't even take my headlamp! Loving the longer days.

- My right hip was really tight after all the running this weekend, and I was worried yesterday that it wasn't going to loosen up, but I think I *finally* found a series of stretches and rolling that worked to undo the tightness, and it wasn't an issue this morning. Hurray!

- The snowmobilers had been out over the weekend and the trail was nicely packed. And very firm. Good screwshoe running.

- At the start of my run, as I ran along the powerlines, the crescent moon was on the right, still bright in the sky, and the horizon was tinged with pastel pinks and oranges. Very pretty.

- 5 miles to start my day. Not too shabby!

No comments: