Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sammy!

I may still be feeling cranky but I can't let a depressing post stand for too long :-)

To cheer myself, and my loyal readers, up, here are a few recent photos of cute little Sam Sam. She is getting so grown-up lately. I can hardly believe it - it really is true what they say... time flies when you have a kiddo!

Feeding the birds. (Or as Ryan would say, on the way to becoming a crazy bird lady like her Mama!)

Afternoon ice cream treat with Neenie and Pippi

My sweet, impish little girl :-)

Seesaw with Pippi

Picking dandelions

Sandbox fun with Neenie

2 comments:

unstrung said...

You are very close to easing back into a little running, yes? I am glad you have this fabulous little creature in your life to distract you from the (totally understandable) crankage!

Annie said...

This made me smile!! I'm sorry you won't be able to run this weekend Danielle.