Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Year: Oh My, How We Have Grown!

Happy Birthday Sam!

It is crazy to me that I now have a one year old daughter! Wow! How did that happen?! :-)

I am constantly amazed at how much Sam changes each and every day. Seeing her develop into her own unique being is an awesome experience, and I know there is so much more to come. Despite dealing with the challenges every new parent faces, overall I know we have been so lucky with Sam this past year and we are truly blessed to have such a happy, contented child. And when Sam gives me a whole body smile as she sees me coming up the walk on my way home from work, or crawls over to me and pulls at my pant leg for "up" and a hug, or makes one of her silly faces, or gives me one of her adorable open-mouth kisses, what's not to love?

So, Sam, here's to many more years of happiness and growth and laughter. We love you so!

October 9, 2009

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months


9 months
10 months
11 months

12 months



















We're doing cake and ice cream tomorrow with all the family, so I am sure there will be some good birthday shots to upload after that!

No comments: