Sunday, July 26, 2009

Muggy 4

Man, it is heavy out! I just got back from a 4 mile run in the Commons, drenched in sweat. And it was not from running quickly! In fact, I was on the extra slow train at 11:30 pace. It was just so muggy! Still, I am glad to have gotten a run in.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a nice day tomorrow as we plan on doing a hike somewhere - destination to be determined tonight. I'm also hoping if there is sun that I can put our wet shoes back out to finish drying. Both of us left running shoes out earlier last week to dry... it didn't go quite as planned, as later in the day, the rain poured down... Needless to say, they have since been left sitting outside through several rain storms. They did dry slightly in the sun yesterday but really need another day of heat and sun to completely dry out. Luckily, we both have multiple pairs of running shoes so no harm is done. Well, except that the other shoes are still wet and hence, sort of stinky :-)

No comments: