Sunday, July 19, 2009

9:45s

This morning, out on the quiet roads in Massachusetts with Snowman and his sister Meghan, I managed to eke out 9:45 pace during our 3 mile run. Hurray! Thanks guys :-) As seems to be the case most times, it's easier to run faster on the roads, and I haven't run a true road run in a while. Regardless, I was more than happy to see that pace show up on the Garmin! I wonder if I could have run faster if I hadn't been out in the sun at Snowman's Dad's BBQ all day Saturday, running around making sure things were all set, eating cake and pie, and then topping off the day with a plate of fried scallops and onion rings at Woodman's down in Essex! Yikes... But it was a great weekend and lots of fun to see the family! And even better, Ronnie and Gigi were both in one piece when we returned this afternoon :-)

No comments: