Friday, July 17, 2009

Another 3

I was up bright and early for another 3 mile run. This makes run #4 this week - hurray! The past few weeks I've only managed to eke out 3 runs, and somehow 4 just seems better. Of course, with today's 3 miles, I am up to a whopping 14 miles for the week, but hey :-)

I wanted to do something slightly different, so I headed into the Mt. Ararat trail system. Then I remembered that most of it is hilly. And I was tired. Very tired. So, I got back on the powerlines and headed down toward Topsham Crossing again. The Towhees were singing away, and I saw one deer munching on the greenery. Also picked out two more Wild Lilies amongst the grasses for a grand count of nine, and stopped to eat a few more blueberries. Very nice.

Now if I could just stop my continual worrying about everything under the sun, life would be good :-)

No comments: