Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Pie in the Sky

Since I can't eat or drink anything (Not even water!! How do they expect me to do that? I love my water!) after midnight, we went out for a "last supper" tonight, and even though I was full to the brim, Snowman took me to Cold Stone for dessert. I was super excited as they had pumpkin as a seasonal flavor! Mix in some graham crackers, caramel, cinnamon and that mysterious whipped topping, and you have "Pumpkin Pie in the Sky." Heaven! So now I am well loaded up in preparation for a long morning with no food or drink :-)

Speaking of which, and most importantly, in approximately 14 hours (we're scheduled for 9:45 am, but aren't the first c-section on the schedule, so it could be a bit earlier or a bit later), we will be meeting the little lady! WOW!!!

1 comment:

Scout said...

Can't wait to read the next post!!! So many good wishes are coming your way! Go Team Snowplug plus one!!