Thursday, October 22, 2009

Maiden Voyage of the B.O.B.


Happy lady.

Yesterday afternoon, Ryan suggested we take advantage of the Indian Summer day and go over to the bikepath to take the B.O.B. for a spin. It was gorgeous out - 61 degrees with bright blue skies - so I was more than game. Besides, getting outside is always good for the soul, especially a tired one :-)

We walked 2+ miles along the river, enjoying the views. I pushed the stroller for about 0.75 miles, while Ryan pushed it the rest of the way. It was easy to manuever and definitely seemed like it would work well when I'm finally back up and running. It will be a workout on hills, though! As for whether Sam enjoyed her first ride in the B.O.B., I would like to think yes, but truth be told, she was asleep the whole time. Perhaps that means it was a success? :-)

3 comments:

sn0m8n said...

I believe I called it an "Indigenous Person Summer day."

mindy said...

What's B.O.B stand for again? I know it's not Big Ole' Baby...

sn0m8n said...

Badass Outdoor Baby