Wednesday, August 12, 2009

31 weeks and 3 miles

Well, I'm at 31 weeks today. 9 weeks to go.

To celebrate, I got up and out this morning for a very slow 3 mile run. I think the best way to describe how I felt on the run was "heavy." And granted, I am heavier! I am still moving around pretty well, all things considered, but my belly is definitely getting bigger and bigger and that certainly is slowing me down a bit, especially while running in this muggy weather. But I was out there, and hey, at this point, that's what counts!! :-)

In other news, according to Ryan, I am nesting. I have a big list going for myself of things to do before the little lady arrives, and of course, I have a good sized list for him of tasks to complete. Now really, a lot of things on his list are things that just need to get done regardless, especially as some of them have been in the works for a while, but I really want as many things done as possible before the baby's arrival, as I know there will not be as much time to do things once she is born!

2 comments:

middle.professor said...

Cacky always has a long list of things for me to do but she's not nesting...at least I hope she isn't.

Sparkplug said...

See, I told Ryan I was just trying to get him to get things done and it wasn't nesting, but he is convinced... :-) Glad to know Cacky always has a long "to do" list going too!!