Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3 Days in a Row

Yesterday morning, Snowman and I got up early and were out running by 7am. He stayed with me until we crossed the street, and then took off. We both headed out on the powerlines. After a stop for a few blackberries (I can't resist them!), I turned around at the one mile point on the top of a rise. I could see Snowman way far down the trail, and figured he would catch me on his way back, even though I was doing 2 miles and he was doing 3. Yes, I am that slow these days! And I felt extra slow yesterday, as it was really heavy out (surprise, surprise). However, I did actually manage to get back to the door about 1 minute before he did, which was nice :-)

Yesterday's run meant 3 days in a row of exercise for me, which I haven't been doing for a while. And I must admit that by last night, I was feeling tired! It could have also had something to do with being out in the sun all afternoon yesterday with the family down at the park at Portland Head Light. We met for a picnic on the tables by the water, and then walked up to the Light and back down along the short Cliff Walk. It was the perfect day to be out, enjoying a summer day, and fun to see everyone!

No comments: