Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunshine!

Nothing like waking up to the sun to start off the day right! And after the past few dreary days, it is extra nice. I headed over to the Commons for a 5 mile run. I was overdressed, as I hadn't expected it to be so warm out, but other than that, I felt good and it was a nice run. I ran into Nate and Kevin coming back from their morning run, as well as a few dog walkers. I guess everyone was out enjoying the nice morning!

We're headed up to Acadia tomorrow morning for a long weekend and I'm really looking forward to it! Acadia is one of my favorite places, and it's always great to get up there. Should be fun!

Flora and fauna notes: Noticed some good patches of goldthread blooming, and caught a good look at a small turtle sunning itself on a log in the first pond.

No comments: