Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Feel Like I'm Wearing A Moo Moo



"I don't want to look like a freak... I'll take the moo moo." - Homer Simpson.

I have officially outgrown most of my regular clothes. And all I could think about this morning as I was getting dressed for work in some of the new clothes I had purchased from Old Navy was the Simpsons episode illustrated above.

I'm sure it is not that bad. In fact, Snowman pointed out that something like 80% the American population would think that me at 18 weeks pregnant is still skinny. Point taken. But I just feel big! This whole pregnancy thing takes some getting used to. Ah well.

I didn't get up in time to get out for a run this morning, which may have contributed to said feelings, but at least I did get in a mellow 3 miler yesterday. I had hoped to go 5 miles, but I was feeling a bit tight so decided to take the short way home. My plan for tomorrow is 6 in the Commons. Nice and flat and easy.

1 comment:

sn0m8n said...

I feel compelled to point out that new clothes from Old Navy are size SMALL.